11. May, 10:31 Ad ID2854985 Director, Human Resource Management and Development Other Mombasa Details Number of Positions 1 Years Experience 10 years Minimum...
From Contractkitui County Public Service Board - Nairobi Area
Published a month ago
20. May, 12:41 Ad ID2880634 Human Resource Data & Payroll Officer Nairobi CBD Nairobi Details Number of Positions 1 Years Experience 2 years Minimum...
From Brightermonday Consulting - Nairobi Area
Published 18 days ago
The National Police Service Commission of Kenya is an Independent government Commission established under the Constitution of Kenya to ensure smooth functioning...
From National Police Service Commission - Nairobi Area
Published 5 days ago
Our client, the fastest growing aquaculture start-up and one of the largest tilapia producers in East Africa is looking to recruit an Inventory Supervisor. The...
From 1 - Nairobi Area
Published 4 days ago
The role ensures adequate controls and book keeping related to mainly balance sheet accounting – capital expenditures, fixed assets and biomass,
farm accounting and support.
Experience Level:Senior level
Experience Length:5 years
Victory Farms is the fastest growing aquaculture start-up and one of the largest tilapia producers in East Africa. We are on track to become the most efficient and sustainable fish farm in the world, with a mission to feed 2 billion Africans with locally produced, high-quality, protein-rich meals by the end of 2040.
Job Title:Account Supervisor
Reports to:Accounts Manager
Account Supervisor supervises the daily activities of the account staff in his organization. The role ensures adequate controls and book keeping related to mainly balance sheet accounting – capital expenditures, fixed assets and biomass, farm accounting and support.
• Oversee daily accounting a transactions, mainly related to balance sheet items
• Ensures completeness and accuracy of the bookkeeping records, timely deliverables
• Manage month-end and year-end closing activities
• Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records
• Track the progress of financial and accounting objectives
• Establish accounting policies and procedures, aligned with company’s targets
• Ensure compliance with the law, accounting regulations, GAAP/IFRS
• Propose, develop and implement internal controls
• Monitor the daily performance of the accounting personnel
• Train employees and staff in control processes and procedures
Experience / Education Required:
• Professional experience from a reputable company of minimum of 5 years
• Attainment of a professional accounting designation (ACA, ACCA, CGA, CMA) from a recognized accounting program
• Proficient knowledge in the following areas:
o Generally accepted accounting principles
o Computerized accounting/finance system
o Accounts payable and accounts receivables
o Preparation of financial statements and financial reports
o Payroll systems and reporting
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Team building skills
• Well-developed accounting skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Great excel skills
Important Safety Tips
1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.