Salary Currency: Kenyan Shilling
Salary: 50K to 120K depending on level of experience
Duties are as follows:
· Oversight of financial admin team
· Petty Cash management
· Billing of school’s fees and collection of the same, issuing receipts for all such payments and thereafter banking the payments.
· Manage daily accounting activities and credit control including cash management, receivables and payables
· Develop, implement and maintain systems, procedures and policies to ensure adherence to company guidelines
· Maintain historical records by filing documents
· Reconcile and verify entries and compare system reports to balances
· Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
· Banking of cheques and cash
· Monthly remittance of statutory deductions
Qualifications for the position:
Minimum of 2 – 4 years’ experience.
Excellent IT skills – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
Must be conversant with Accounting packages.
Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team.
Must have a good understanding of financial concepts and pay keen attention to detail.
Excellent planning and organizational skills.
Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion.
How to Apply:
If interested and meet the requirements, please send your CV and Cover Letter.
We are looking for a self driven Accountant with excellent leadership skills, understanding of accounting and financial principles.
Schedule: Full time