10. May, 17:26 Ad ID2853665 Accounts & Admin Assistant Nairobi CBD Nairobi Details Number of Positions 1 Years Experience 2 years Minimum Qualification...
From Summit Recruitment & Search - Nairobi Area
Published a month ago
GMCG LTD a leading Shipping company with 16 offices worldwide and looking to recruit an entry-level position in Bookkeeping/Administration to join our Kenya...
From Global Maritime Consultants Group - Gmcg - Nairobi Area
Published 22 days ago
Today, 16:59 Ad ID2929100 Senior Accountant Team Leader Nairobi CBD Nairobi Details Number of Positions 1 Years Experience 6 years Minimum Qualification...
From Sgs Kenya Limited - Nairobi Area
Published 15 days ago
Company Description Our client a growing SME based in Nairobi offering Accounting Consultancy services to its client is looking to fill the position of an...
From Verde Edge Consulting Ltd - Nairobi Area
Published 13 days ago
Yesterday, 17:45 Ad ID:2695299
Nairobi CBD Nairobi Details Number of Positions 1 Years Experience 1 years Minimum Qualification Bachelor Job Level Entry level Work Type Full time Company Industry Manufacturing Employer Express Labels Limited Description
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
• Accounts payable and Receivable LPO & Invoice processing, reconciliation and reporting.
• Inventory Management, reconciliation and reporting
• In liaison with manufacturing team, review Job cards and Cost finished goods in the accounting software for accurate billing and revenue recognition.
• Financial accounting, book keeping and journals processing
• Preparation Income tax and VAT returns and ensuring overall tax compliance and reporting
• Treasury management including Bank & Petty Cash reconciliations
• Preparation of monthly management reports
• Payroll processing and Filing of statutory deductions, NSSF, NHIF & PAYE.
• Maintaining and updating the property, Plant and Equipment Register
• Assist the auditors during the audit and preparation of schedules for audit.
• Dealing with internal and external parties(clients, suppliers, partners and employees)
Qualifications Skills and Experience:
• A degree/diploma in Finance or Accounting,
• CPA II
• Minimum 1 year experience in accountants/admin position.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Relevant practical experience in all types of account reconciliations within a computerized environment. Knowledge in Sage 100 is an added advantage
• Can work under pressure and tight deadlines with minimum supervision
• Ability to work closely with other team members.
• Integrity, positive attitude and self-drive
NEVER PAY TO HAVE YOUR CV/APPLICATION PUSHED FORWARD. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a scam. If you are requested to make a payment for any reason please report abuse using the button on this page.