Society Vision: To redefine financial wellness
Stima DT Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Limited (Stima Sacco) is a leading countrywide, fast growing and licensed DTS (Deposit Taking Sacco). In order to achieve the planned growth, the Sacco is looking for a qualified and competent person to fill the following vacancy:
**ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT-2 POSITIONS
1. Organizing management and Branch committee meetings at the Branch.
2. Handling corporate visitors.
3. Managing correspondence at the Branch.
4. Being in charge of administrative and secretarial roles at the Branch.
5. Ensuring proper housekeeping at the Branch premises recommending areas for repairs and coordinating the process.
6. Ensuring safe custody of Society documents, statutory and assets at the Branch.
7. Liaising with head office registry for document repatriation and being responsible for tabulation and record keeping for documents sent to head office.
8. Assisting in coordination of staff welfare activities including team building and other team activities.
9. Ensuring prompt settlement of all utility and other bills whose payment is based at the Branches.
10. Ensuring smooth running of all out sourced administrative services.
11. Monitoring and coordinating the Branch staff leave plan.
12. Ensuring general compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements affecting the Sacco at the Branch including but not limited to all OSH requirements at Branch level and advising the Branch manager accordingly.
13. Ensuring coordination and acquisition of all Branch licenses as per regulations.
14. Custodian of Branch documents and Branch registry
• Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
• Diploma in Business related field in combination with qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree.
• Secretarial Studies will be an added advantage
• A minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
• Experience in public relations and good communication skills both written and oral.
• Report writing skills will be mandatory for the position.
Qualified applicants should send their Application Letter and Detailed CVs on or before
5pm on 14th February 2020 i
ndicating the position applied for as the subject line.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for administrative duties of the Branch and shall be expected to offer professional services to internal and external customers of the Society.
Schedule: Full time