The positions report to the Operations Manager. The job holders is required to provide transportation services and logistical support by ensuring all authorized passengers are taken to their respective destinations safely, securely and in a timely manner. The vehicles and ambulances are to be kept clean, well maintained and ambulances fitted and arranged with proper equipment ready for use.
Receiving information from the Control Center on patients’ arrival and ensuring the correct Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA)
• Ensuring the ambulance is ready and is positioned at the designated place to receive the patients
• Using knowledge and skill in driving to avoid sudden motions detrimental to patients
• Assist the medical team to load or offload patients on stretcher and load stretcher into ambulance and or aircraft Compliance with AFD policies & Procedures Ensuring that staff and deliveries are taken to their destinations in a timely, safe and secure manner.
• Ensure the vehicles are always ready in advance
• Being punctual to pick up and drop people as required
• Ensuring that all tools required for the trips are in the vehicle
• Ensuring that the trip is executed smoothly, thus no over-speeding
• Ensuring that all documentation regarding a trip is done and all authorisations obtained
• Ensuring that the delivery book is signed for all deliveries Compliance with AFD policies & Procedures Keeping the vehicle in good working condition
• Checking the tyre pressure, oil tank before each trip
• Keeping to service schedules
• Keeping alert on any possible mechanical problems
• Ensuring that necessary repairs are carried out economically and timely
• Maintaining an up-to-date and accurate records in the vehicle logbook.
• Reconciling the monthly mileage Full discretion Ensuring that the vehicle is always kept clean Washing the vehicles regularly and ensuring that it is kept clean and tidy at all times Full discretion Ensuring the safety of passengers and vehicle at all times
• Ensuring that vehicle and all its contents are safeguarded all times
• Ensuring all vehicles comply with the law and have valid inspection certificates, AA membership and valid insurances
• Adhering to traffic rules at all times
• Avoiding and reporting any accidents Full discretion Ensure compliance with Traffic Rules Ensuring that the vehicle are always kept clean
• Washing the vehicles regularly and ensuring that these are kept clean and tidy at all times
: High, secondary school
Required relevant work experience
: 3 years
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Want to see how you rank against other applicants?
Get detailed analysis on Fuzu Instant Feedback
Sign up to learn more