Developing Android based applications for Identity Management Projects which require collaboration with Client and Development team.
Experience Level:Mid level
Experience Length:3 years
Bachelor’s degree/PG Diploma
in the field of Computers.
Min. 3 years’ experience on Mobile
Application for Android Development.
Knowledge on Biometric
domain, Smart Card related application using NFC.
Should be able to coordinate
with client and development team.
Excellent knowledge in core
Experience with the Android
Hands on experience and
solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle.
Strong knowledge in web
working with remote data via REST and JSON.
Notifications & Toast.
UI & UX
external biometric devices.
outside data sources.
for robustness, including test cases, usability, and general reliability.
with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
Good To Have:
• Experience in Payment gateway integration in mobile apps is a big plus.
• A portfolio of Android apps in the Play Store/app store is a plus.
• Experience of working on Contact less and Contact Type Smart Card Applications.
• Experience of working on Mifare Desfire EV2 card applications.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features.
• Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team.
• Preparing the Technical Documentation during and after coding as well as estimating level of effort required.
• Contribute to application development activities including unit testing and bug fixing.
• Communicating with project team and client to understand the requirements.
Job Summary Elara Limited invites applications from suitably qualified persons, on a Full Time Basis, for a Cyber Attendant Job in Kasarani, Nairobi. Minimum...
From Elara Limited - Nairobi Area
Published a month ago
Our Client, a market leader in the provision of integrated financial services seeks to recruit an Infrastructure, Cloud and Security lead. As Lead...
From Human Capital Synergies (Hcs) Africa Ltd - Nairobi Area
Published 23 days ago
The position:(CIP) is seeking a consultancy firm that can adapt and develop the existing Sweetpotato (SP) Training of Trainers (ToT) manual entitled “Everything...
From O Center - Nairobi Area
Published 23 days ago
The Associate System Programmer is a short-term consultant that will work closely with the other team members and is a resource for designing, developing, and...
From Palladium Group - Nairobi Area
Published 25 days ago