Business Development position will be responsible for business development with a focus on the Oil and Gas Markets. Candidate will also have responsibility to support related Account Manager for developing, managing, and maintaining end-user relationships with customers within the assigned territory.
* Meet or exceed annual sales financial targets, which contribute to divisional profit and growth objectives.
* Business will focus primarily on Oil & Gas OEM’s and Midstream Customers. Experience in this local market and relationships with the related clients is essential.
* Consistently identify new business opportunities at existing and potential customers to ensure sustained profitable growth. Conform to company policies including commitment to ethical conduct.
* Develop and execute sales strategy for the branch and align plans for key accounts with Account Managers that are linked to the organizations’ market objectives and strategies.
* Develop relationships with assigned list of corporate accounts matched to their skills or geographical location in order to drive business across of the corporate account’s assets.
* Utilize all available resources, differentiating the organization to grow the business.
* Pursue opportunities independently and in concert with Account Managers on assigned accounts.
* Identify and develop relationships with the key decision makers, uncover new business opportunities, recommend differentiated solutions, negotiate, and win the business.
* Coordinate customer facing and internal efforts to produce winning value propositions and proposals that win orders and achieve annual assigned individual quota plan.
* Meet Goals and Objectives determined by Sales Management, which typically include goals regarding safety, territory and account planning, training, and more.
* Follow the details of the Sales Operating System (SOS) with an emphasis on disciplined usage of our CRM, Siebel, and accurate weekly forecasting for pulse discussions.
* Adhere to all Honeywell policies and procedures as determined by corporate and local management.
* Represent Honeywell with our customers in a cheerful, responsive, professional, proactive, and ethical manner that reflects well on our company and core values.
: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience
: 5 years
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Want to see how you rank against other applicants?
Get detailed analysis on Fuzu Instant Feedback
Sign up to learn more