A vibrant medium size insurance brokerage is seeking to employ a Business Development Officer to champion the business development of the firm and cultivate longtime relationship with existing clients while maintaining business prudence.
1. A minimum of a diploma holder in-Business related course - insurance training e.g. Certificate of Proficiency (COP) in insurance, Actuarial Science, Diploma in Insurance etc. is a definite added advantage but not a must.
2. At least 3 years’ experience in sales, experience working with Insurance agencies is key but not mandatory.
3. A person with high-level selling skills and business acumen and the ability to identify business opportunities.
4. A negotiator who is self-motivated with outstanding communication skills –written and verbal with the ability to interact with clients at different levels.
5. Ability to proactively work on business proposal presentations and take lead in business pitching
6. Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects.
7. Excellent problem solving, innovation and analytical skills
8. A team player with a history of high standards of Integrity
a. Identifying new sales leads
b. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers by generating more revenue through upselling.
c. Develop new marketing plans, proposals, and strategies for prospective clients.
d. Responsible for developing new market initiatives, assessing new markets, and analyzing business opportunities.
e. Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience
: 3 years
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Want to see how you rank against other applicants?
Get detailed analysis on Fuzu Instant Feedback
Sign up to learn more