To provide quality and efficient service to our clients leading, managing, developing and motivating a team of call centre agents.
Education (Formal Qualification Required)
Grade 12 or equivalent NQF4 level qualification
Tertiary education in Sales / Marketing would be ideal
Sound knowledge of a CRM system
1-2 years’ experience as an Agent
6-12 months’ experience as a Team Leader / Manager in a call centre environment
Completed the in-house supervisory training programme and product-specific training
Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
Ensure efficient daily operation of the team against KPI’s
• Drive the operating rhythm by providing daily direction and communication to agents to ensure that daily and weekly targets are met
• Respond to escalated customer issues from Agents
• Continually evaluate agent performance and conduct regular quality assurance checks of call and ensure processes and procedures are adhered to.
• Coach Agents on issues arising during the course of operations and QA sessions.
• Is available for employees who experience work problems providing appropriate coaching, direction and resolution
• Respond appropriately to daily discipline issues arising from the team and conduct return to work interviews as required
• Prepare warnings and communicates effectively with employees on warnings and make effective/appropriate decisions relative to corrective action as required.
Facilitates ongoing team performance improvement
• Identify and implement methods to improve team operations, efficiency, and service to customers and clients.
• Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching to each team member as prescribed by the operating rhythm.
• Ensure employees have access to appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
• Provide input into work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental procedures.
• Create and maintain a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
• Ensure that the physical working space is conducive to a productive working environment.
• Provide input into team awards and implement and manage incentive budgets
Monitor and plan weekly team performance
• Report and monitor daily and weekly on team performance statistics of
1. New hires
3. KPI adherence
• Revise and update the plan on a weekly basis to ensure targets are met
• Compile and /or communicate team resource plan on a monthly basis and monitor adherence thereto
• Manage physical resources and tools of trade seating, headsets
Level of Authority
• The job holder ensures that the team of agents follow the required instructions, company decision systems, policies and procedures
• Any issues falling outside of standard operating practices and procedures are referred to the Operations Manager
• Any decision made must be consistent for all team members
• Coaching and leadership practices for the team assist in improved performance over an extended period of time.
• Effective leadership of the team can lead to lower absenteeism and turnover improving performance.
• Planning time frame is typically 1 week to 1 month
: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience
: 2 years
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:
Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
Want to see how you rank against other applicants?
Get detailed analysis on Fuzu Instant Feedback
Sign up to learn more