Society Vision: To redefine financial wellness
Stima DT Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Limited (Stima Sacco) is a leading countrywide, fast growing and licensed DTS (Deposit Taking Sacco). In order to achieve the planned growth, the Sacco is looking for a qualified and competent person to fill the following vacancy:
**CHECK OFF ASSISTANT - 2 POSITIONS
Reporting to the Shared Services Manager, the job holder will be responsible for the following:
1. Variance analysis of all check off remittances.
2. Follow up with check off companies to manage the variances.
3. Monthly reporting on check off receipts in respect of deposits, share capital and loans
4. Follow up on funds expected from check off companies.
5. Advising and posting of check off for various companies.
6. Continuous updating and reconciliation of the receivable account.
7. Attend to any other duties that may be allocated.
8. Reconciliation of the check off receivable account.
9. Clearing of check off outstanding amounts.
10. Follow up on funds from check off companies.
11. Receiving check off cheques and schedules from Branches and Customer experience department.
12. Effecting members’ deduction change advice.
13. Recording cheques in the cheques received register, daily banking and distributing the schedules accordingly
14. Attend to any other duties that you may be allocated.
• Bachelors’ degree from a recognized institution.
• Professional: CPA II or equivalent required;
• Minimum two (2) years relevant experience at an equivalent position in a financial institution.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and staff.
Qualified applicants should send their Application Letter and Detailed CVs on or before
5pm on 14th February 2020 i
ndicating the position applied for as the subject line.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Variance analysis of all check off remittances.
Schedule: Full time