The incumbent in the position is responsible for preparing food and providing the highest quality food in his/her area, maintaining outmost hygiene & sanitization in order to achieve the optimum level of guest satisfaction and profitability in accordance with the operating procedures and Nairobi Street Kitchen standards
Education And Experience
KCSE or equivalent qualification
Apprentice ship training or attended Food production course in hotel school.
Minimum 0-1 year of experience
• Assist in the facilitation of the Kitchen, running of outlets and standard consistency• Assist Chef De Parties in implementing organizational standards on food quality, preparation and presentation
• Provide operational support to the Chef de Partie in meeting all divisional targets and objectives with a view to maximum guest satisfaction
• Conduct basic kitchen duties for individual section in all operational facets relating to supreme standards of disciplined mise en place and menu preparations - in strict accordance with outlined recipe standards and quantities thereof.
• Meet logistical requirements for set up of all work stations relating to kitchen duties and mise en place levels to the highest qualitative standards.
• Conduct all required logistic needs for the maintenance of food and equipment par stock levels, stock rotation and food transfers.
• Display the necessary proficiency and discipline in maintaining the highest standards of sanitation and hygiene within all kitchen areas
• Prepares & provides prompt ,courteous and accurate service to all the customers (Internal and external) as per organizational standards of quality
• Ensures hygiene and cleanliness in work area at all the times
• Responsible to maintaining all kitchen equipments in his/her area in good working order
• Attend behavioural and vocational training in own and related work areas to enhance skills and develop multifunctional
• Initiate and accomplish any other specific duties related to the role as required.
• Performs any task as per management instruction and/or operational requirements
: Vocational school
Required relevant work experience
: 12 months
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:
Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
Want to see how you rank against other applicants?
Get detailed analysis on Fuzu Instant Feedback
Sign up to learn more