The Investigator/Analyst will support the Senior Investigator (“SI”) and the Senior Director of Investigations (“SDI”) of the Ethics and Compliance Unit (“ECU”), in providing support to investigations including reviewing case files, writing investigation reports, conducting interviews and reviewing/analyzing documents for cases originating predominantly from Africa, including field sites, and camp locations. In addition, the Investigator/Analyst may provide support to investigations of cases from other countries and locations where IRC operates.
Perform key analytical and investigative procedures for existing and assigned cases as directed, including, but not limited to:
• Prepare and finalize draft Investigative reports that are clearly and well written with appropriate presentation of facts, analysis and conclusions, and in accordance with ECU standards.
• Undertake investigations of alleged fraud, waste, financial corruption, misconduct, sexual exploitation and abuse ensuring objectivity, impartiality and fairness throughout investigative processes in accordance with generally recognized international investigative standards and IRC guidelines and ECU policies and procedures;
• Development of investigative work plans; review and analyze information to determine its relevance and reliability, conduct interviews of staff and other involved parties, record interviews, obtain and analyze potential documentary and electronic evidence, conduct investigative research, prepare draft investigation reports, and present investigative results in a clear written form;
• Preparing informational requests, overseeing document collections, and conducting review of documents;
• Research of individuals, corporations, and other topics; Prepare reports and ad hoc briefs pertaining to investigations in coordination with the Sr. Director, Investigations
• Electronic evidence review, such as email and data;
• Interviews with IRC staff, vendors, and other third parties;
• Status reporting;
: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience
: 5 years
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Want to see how you rank against other applicants?
Get detailed analysis on Fuzu Instant Feedback
Sign up to learn more