The Customer Experience Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering CarePay’s customer service strategy in line with the organizations business objectives and growth strategy. This will include being end responsible for CarePays’ Customer service activities and operations in Kenya and to align these with other countries where CarePay is present. This will include the supervision and management of the CarePay Call Center as well as all customer support teams. Main purpose is to manage and continually improve the Customer experience for all Payers, Participants and Providers in support of the growth strategy of the company.
. Drive CarePay’s strategy and approach to customer experience:
• Identify, design and implement strategic opportunities to enhance customer experience for CarePay’s stakeholders (Provider, Payer and Participant) using
• Identify, design and implement strategic opportunities to share customer experience insights with CarePay’s stakeholders (Provider, Payer and Participant) to their benefit, in collaboration with other CarePay teams
• Prepare and drive strategic discussion for organizational and system set up of CarePay’s customer support (e.g. organize call center centrally for international operations or country specific, choice of CRM systems, etc.)
2. Ensure CarePay’s customer service processes are outlined, followed and measured, and through this achieve CarePay’s customer satisfaction goals:
• Develop, update, implement and manage all customer support operations policies, procedures, standards, and strategies
• Implement and maintain business continuity processes for all customer support services
• Manage the periodic reporting and analysis of all customer support issues with stakeholders (frequency dependent on audience) and share weekly insights with the management team; continuously enhance reporting formats and concepts to extract maximum insights and optimally support decision making
• Be end responsible for the policy and process of carrying out customer satisfaction surveys and sharing insights back to the management team and other CarePay stakeholders (Payers, Providers, Participants)
• Ensure all customer complaints are addressed adequately and within the agreed Service Level Agreements and continuously improve on complaint resolution times and mechanisms
• Pro-actively identify challenges customers experience and design and implement measures to mitigate these, including the championing of related enhancement of platform functionalities
• Ensure data confidentiality is maintained for all customer and provider data handled by the customer support team.
3. Manage CarePay’s customer service teams:
• Supervise, Recruit, Coach, mentor and appraise the performance for the customer support team in Kenya
• Ensure all channels of customer support are optimally staffed and all necessary resources are available for optimal performance as per budgets
• Continually ensure that the entire customer support team is kept updated on all CarePay products, projects and any marketing or PR initiatives
• Ensure quality assurance within the customer support team in all customer support channels
• Manage outsourced staff in call center and ensure optimal balance between outsourced and in-house staff for call center operations.
4. Ensure CarePay’s customer experience strategy and practices are properly aligned with other stakeholders (internal and external):
• Work closely with customer service & operations teams of all Payers that CarePay is working with
• Work with customer services and operations teams in other countries where CarePay has presence
• Work with any outsourced service provider (BPO) to ensure campaigns are well executed.
5. Any other duties as assigned by the Finance and Operations Director and/or his/her designate
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
1. Continual improvement in the Customer Satisfaction levels within company budgets
2. Percentage of escalated issues resolved within SLA by the customer support teams
3. Customer Service Report accuracy and availability on-time and in line with agreed standards
4. Number of successful initiatives implemented aimed at enhancing customer experience and awareness.
5. Bi-annual review of all processes and an embedded culture of continual process enhancement within the team.
6. Successful and effective team leadership
: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience
: 2 years
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Want to see how you rank against other applicants?
Get detailed analysis on Fuzu Instant Feedback
Sign up to learn more