Society Vision: To redefine financial wellness
Stima DT Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Limited (Stima Sacco) is a leading countrywide, fast growing and licensed DTS (Deposit Taking Sacco). In order to achieve the planned growth, the Sacco is looking for a qualified and competent person to fill the following vacancy:
**DEBT RECOVERY ASSISTANT-3 POSITIONS
1) Monitoring of Branch loan portfolio performance and ensuring compliance to the society’s policy and regulatory guidelines.
2) Carrying out remedial measures and active recoveries on delinquent loans.
3) Communicating and issuing default notices as per policy.
4) Initiating recovery processes on delinquent loans.
5) Offering financial counsel and remedial actions to delinquent facilities.
6) Advising on payment plans and restructuring options.
7) Responsible for defaulter loans attachment, recovery and guarantor management.
8) Responsible for generation and submission of defaulter list for CRB listing and delisting.
9) Liaising with external debt collectors on loan recoveries.
10) Liaising with head office Credit Control on realisation of assets and attachment of loans to guarantors.
11) Member of the Branch Credit Committee
• Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in debt collection within the financial service industry.
• Fully conversant with lending in the Kenyan business environment.
• Qualifications in Credit Management/Debt Collection will be a definite advantage.
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
• Experience in working with targets and strict deadlines.
• Good planning, analytical and monitoring skills.
• Proficiency in computer applications.
Qualified applicants should send their Application Letter and Detailed CVs on or before
5pm on 14th February 2020 i
ndicating the position applied for as the subject line.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Reporting to the credit control officer, the assistant debt recovery officer is responsible for monitoring loans, analyzing accounts in default/arrears and recommending the appropriate action plan for recovery, collection of loans, negotiating loan payment, restructuring and handling of enquiries.
Schedule: Full time