Our innovative and cutting-edge Interior Design and Kids Furniture business seeks Digital Marketing Specialist to manage our social media by creating and updating new posts and graphics, meeting set Monthly sales leads targets for Kids Furniture, effectively communicating with existing and potential clients, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and to make modifications as needed to our website. The Individual will carry out research, planning and implementation of search engine optimization, and search engine marketing on web properties and social media channels to coordinate SEO efforts including on/off site optimization and keyword expansion research. This analytical and perceptive professional is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability.
Experience Level:Mid level
Experience Length:2 years
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Deploy best practices to execute required digital marketing services that may include blogging, social media marketing, search engine optimization, ebook/white paper/video content creation, website updates, email marketing, paid advertising management, and others to achieve the company’s benchmarks for traffic, leads, qualified leads, and sales.
• Upgrades social media and website by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links
• Passion for the Internet and marketing with a strong understanding of inbound marketing.
• Handles user access and security
• Advice on New Internet Marketing trends which will increase sales in the Short or long term
• Establishing, Writing and editing content/blogs on social media platforms, blogspots or on our website.
• Review/analyze web sites through detailed written documentation, and developing key insights and action plans based on campaign results. Communication of these findings (and resolutions of issues) to CEO
• Responsible for implementing different strategies such as Google authorship, rich snippets, semantics, video ranking and implementing editorial improvements to meet the online objectives and desired targeted organic search positions
• Passion to study and remain up-to-date on all the latest ethical techniques (follow SEO best practice guidelines only)
• Current knowledge of SEM practices and techniques is essential to this role
• Open communication with supervisor on any issues or concerns
• Special projects/other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
• Photography is an added advantage
• Graphic Design experience is an added advantage
• Photo and Video Editing Using Photoshop and any other relevant software is an added advantage
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST QUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to demonstrate prior work experience and verifiable evidence over – the – boards result in generating online sales.
• Strong understanding of all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn, YouTube and more
• Knowledge of CRM for customer management will be an added advantage
• Working knowledge of email marketing best practices
• Adherence to laws and confidentiality guidelines
• Exceptional Communication skills
• Top-quality listening competences
• A positive attitude in all they do.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Computer Certifications (Optional): Graphics Design, Social Media Marketing, Photography, Video Shooting and Editing, Web Design, Email Marketing, and Hubspot Inbound Marketing certification with be a plus
Must possess a strategic marketing mindset and have a good “eye” for professional visual design. Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and command of English grammar and usage.
• Good organizational skills, neatness, etc
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and work well under pressure
• Maintain a professional appearance and have good communication skills in dealing with the clients and workmates
• Intermediate/expert computer knowledge, including typing, internet/web savvy
• Basic knowledge of office equipment such as telephone system, copier etc.
Qualified and interested individuals should send their Testimonials, CV and Cover letter on or before15th August 2020.
Advertising/Media Jobs in Kenya Lipa Later is a risk free, point of sale credit option that allows retailers to sell goods and services to consumers with...
Published 25 days ago
Description We are looking for a highly motivated Digital Marketing & Communication& Internto assist the company with all online digital marketing, internal...
From Abc Expat - Nairobi Area
Published a month ago
WHAT YOU’LL DO Moko’s goal is to change the way people experience their everyday home. We have an ambitious development pipeline that spans mattresses to sofas...
From Moko Furniture - Nairobi Area
Published 7 days ago
The jobholder will be responsible for growing and managing our online presence in order toincrease brand awareness and enhance the marketing efforts • Bachelor...
From Heritage Insurance Company - Nairobi Area
Published 9 hours ago