Required Qualifications:Preferred Experience
• 3 years’ experience in enterprise-level programming and architecture experience.
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
• Experience developing web and mobile applications.
• Experience with relational databases such as MySQL and Postgres, including designing schemas and query performance analysis. Experience in NoSQL databases is an added advantage.
• Should have strong knowledge and experience in CI/CD tools like ANT, Maven and Jenkins.
• Should have experience in Web analytics implementations.
Skills and Abilities
• Should have experience configuring and managing web application servers (e.g. Apache Tomcat, IIS etc.)
• Should have demonstrable experience in working with HTTP/RESTful APIs, microservices and distributed solutions.
• Should possess excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
• Should demonstrate strong problem solving and technical skills.
• Experience Health Information Exchange standards is an added advantage.
• BSc. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
• Experience with the OpenMRS platform is an added advantage.
• Experience with the DHIS2 platform is an added advantage.
Palladium is looking for a Full-Stack Software Developer to join our team of developers supporting the design and development of various technology products. S/he will work with tech leads and product managers to ideate software solutions and design client and server-side architecture.
: Diploma, Associate's degree
Required relevant work experience
: 3 years
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Want to see how you rank against other applicants?
Get detailed analysis on Fuzu Instant Feedback
Sign up to learn more