Responsible for Coordination of green leaf collection and delivery from the Corporation’s farms and out growers to the factory.
Experience Level:Mid level
Experience Length:5 years
Nyayo Tea Zones Development Corporation (NTZDC) was established as a state Corporation under a Legal Gazette Notice No. 30 of 2002, revoking Legal Gazette Notice No. 265 of 1986, with the aim of promoting forest conservation by providing buffer zones of tea and fuelwood to check against human encroachment into the gazetted forests.
The Corporation’s operations are spread over nineteen (19) zones and two factories one in Nandi County and another one under completion in Kirinyaga County. The Corporation’s major activities are in tea growing, tea factory operations and local sales distribution of value-added teas.
The Corporation seeks to recruit qualified and competent Kenyan citizens to fill the following positions:
1. Green Leaf Logistics Coordinator
Reporting to Factory Manager, the job holder will be responsible for Coordination of green leaf collection and delivery from the Corporation’s farms and out growers to the factory.
• Route planning
• Ensure proper maintenance and servicing of vehicles
• Coordination of green leaf collection and delivery
• Proper maintenance of green leaf records
• Effective utilization of resources and Cost Control
• Ensure fleet availability
• Enhanced positive corporate image
• Preparation of relevant reports
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
• Five years’ of experience in transport and logistics in busy organization
Skills and Attributes
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Trouble shooting skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• A team Player
• Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
All candidates must meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity, and obtain appropriate certification from the;
1. Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
2. Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
3. Directorate of Criminal Investigations,
4. High Education Loans Board (HELB).
5. Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed Curriculum Vitae, daytime mobile telephone contacts, current gross salary, names and contacts of three referees, copies of certified relevant professional and academic certificates and testimonials. Applicants should indicate the position applied for at the top of the envelope to be received before 3rd November 2020 and addressed to the-:
Nyayo Tea Zones Dev. Corp.
P.O Box 48552 - 00100
Nyayo Tea Zones Development Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified persons with disabilities and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will automatically lead to disqualification.
Important Safety Tips
1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Job Summary We are looking for a hard working Logistics Coordinator to manage and supervise the supply chain operations by ensuring a smooth process and...
From Potential Staffing Limited - Nairobi Area
Published 22 days ago
Nyayo Tea Zones Development Corporation (NTZDC) was established as a state Corporation under a Legal Gazette Notice No. 30 of 2002, revoking Legal Gazette...
From Nyayo Tea Zones Development Corporation (Ntzdc) - Nairobi Area
Published 24 days ago
Job Summary Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above intern position. Minimum Qualification:Bachelor Experience Level:Volunteer...
From Google - Nairobi Area
Published 17 days ago
Job Summary Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position. Minimum Qualification:Diploma Experience Level:Mid level...
From Alaml For Trading And Management Project Limited - Nairobi Area
Published 17 days ago