Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Ensures project management based on PM principles and in full
alignment with Nokia Mode of Operations.
- Manages projects or sub projects independently ensuring timely
delivery and good quality.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with delivery and implementation
services. Has overall delivery, resource management to achieve project
- Plans and manages execution of the project or sub project according
to agreed project targets.
- Leads sub project teams.
- Manages time, quality, progress, cost, risks, and internal and
- Ensures that all project milestones are met by using global
processes, tools and interfaces.
- Acts as customer interface in own responsibility area.
- Establishes and maintains good customer relationship by relevant
and regular information sharing and regular meeting practices
- Manages financial and non-financial Performance through:
- Project Cost Adherence (PCA) management, Project Asset Rotation
Days (PARD) reduction
- Optimizing Project operational performance (non-financial KPIs,
e.g. Project Schedule Adherence)
- Ensuring efficient claim management
- Aim to improve revenue and GM by e.g. capturing up-selling
opportunities by effective Change Management
- Contributes in identifying and creating business opportunities
- Contributes to pre-sales and tendering processes
- • Ensures Project Target Agreement (PTA) process takes place
- Validates PTA contents
- Ensures contract management process is initiated and integrated
- Monitors & controls the project targets against the PTA
- Several Years of experience in managing Large-Scale Radio & MW projects
- Deep knowledge on project life-cycle, starting from pre-sales till acceptance
- Expert in project management processes, tools, and best practices
- Experience in Africa region is a plus, but not a must
- Exceptional communication, reporting, customer interface handling skills
- Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines
- Ability to create and install a structure. Well organized