Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology. Master’s degree in a relevant field added advantage
Professional qualifications. CISA, CCNA, Cyber Security Analyst (Web Security, Information Systems
Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
Must have at least 8 years’ relevant work experience, four (4) of which should be in a management position
Experience in controlling information technology budget
Excellent demonstrable leadership competencies
Demonstrate excellent analytical skills, organization and coordination skills
Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations
Proven ability to build and manage effective teams
Be detail oriented and have ability to meet deadlines
1. Liaise with the Company’s management to create a vision and development plan for ICT that supports the Company’s initiatives and priorities.
2. Accountable for the provision of all ICT infrastructure systems & support services; servers, LAN, telecommunications, remote access & desktop support and ensuring 24/7 availability & direct infrastructure support for locally hosted systems.
3. Oversee procurement of ICT assets and liaise with vendors and service providers in the provision of effective and efficient ICT services.
4. Ensure that the Company meets regulatory and contractual obligations relating to ICT resources, systems, services and usage, complying with legislative requirements (e.g. data protection, safeguarding and licensing requirements).
5. Maintain communication systems including email, mobile phones and website, ensuring innovative, effective and practical solutions whilst obtaining best value.
6. Ensure that there is an effective and up to date Disaster Recovery Plan for ICT services, ensuring robust backup and failover procedures.
7. Ensure security of data, network access and back-up systems.
8. Coordinate data management, data control and data protection across the Company.
9. Continuously review ICT Infrastructure, making capacity recommendations for the improvement capacity of local ICT Systems in support of ongoing business operations & future requirements.
10. Develop and drive enforcement of relevant ICT related policies across the company; Maintain up-todate, accurate ICT systems & process documentation, including user guides.
11. Oversee the maintenance of accurate asset registers of physical and digital ICT assets.
12. Maintain an awareness of staff and management requirements to provide desk support and guidance to assist users, helping them to make the most of the provision and ensuring that their ICT requirements are met.
13. Responsible for the provision of desktop support and a technical point of escalation for all unresolved local ICT issues.
14. Manage IT staff, train, evaluate guide and discipline them. Develop them meet the changing needs of users, new projects and technologies.
: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience
: 7 years
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Want to see how you rank against other applicants?
Get detailed analysis on Fuzu Instant Feedback
Sign up to learn more