: Manager Human Resource & Administration
**Major Duties and responsibilities
Under general direction of the Manager Human Resource & Administration, provide HR & Training guidance to the management and to the correspondents in particular:
HR related roles
• Consulting with entity management in providing organization HR Training programs.
• Conduct training needs Analysis and other surveys relevant for the organization
• Arrange the training material for different groups of clients and staff.
• In conjunction with Manager HR, Develop and execute the training modules
• Providing day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Processing the staff appraisals for the respective job positions as prepared by supervisors
• Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
• Assist in preparation of local benefits program and review all benefit and payroll changes prior to processing.
• Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, career management and succession planning.
• Employee relations issues & respond to routine/records human resource queries from staff.
Apart from above, any other duties and responsibilities assigned by ASA Kenya Management.
QUALIFICATION; Academic Qualifications
• Minimum Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management.
• Certification as Human Resource Professional will be an Added Advantage Experience
• Three to five years’ experience as a Social performance manager/program coordinator/manager in a large institutions dealing with microfinance.
• Experience in training, demonstrated ability in project management and monitoring.
• Experience and knowledge in SPM will be an added advantage.
• Fluent in English is required
• Hands on word, excel, power point, MS project and internet is mandatory.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including capacity for proposal development is essential.
• Demonstrated ability to identify and focus on priority.
• Solid leadership and strategic thinking, experience and networking.
• Forward looking.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with different institutions and variety of stakeholders.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Experience in training, listening, presentation, and learning facilitation.
• The position requires extensive travel both in Kenya.
Shall be competitive based on experience and possessed skills. Applicants should mention their current and expected salary.
Applications to reach us before
16th Feb 2020
Under general direction of the Manager Human Resource & Administration, provide HR & Training guidance to the management and to the correspondents in particular.
Schedule: Full time