Society Vision: To redefine financial wellness
Stima DT Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Limited (Stima Sacco) is a leading countrywide, fast growing and licensed DTS (Deposit Taking Sacco). In order to achieve the planned growth, the Sacco is looking for a qualified and competent person to fill the following vacancy:
**ICT SUPPORT ASSISTANT-2 POSITIONS
Duties and Responsibilities**
1. Providing first line technical support, answering support queries via phone, email and in person.
2. Support users in the use of computer equipment, MS Dynamics and Office applications.
3. Initiating user rights changes or system set ups as per request.
4. Participating in testing of applications.
5. Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems and applications.
6. Carrying out routine software and hardware maintenance.
7. Servicing and fixing ICT equipment.
8. Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and resolving software/hardware faults.
9. Liaising with ICT staff and help in establishing ICT user support knowledge base.
10. Tracking work in progress, recording issues and solutions.
11. Assisting the Head of ICT with the implementation of Society projects as required.
Key Qualifications and Skills
• A degree in Computer Science or equivalent education from a recognized University.
• IT support and experience in customer service of 2 years in an environment where MS Dynamics NAV is deployed.
• Help Desk service skills
• Ability to explain technical issues to non-technical users
• A+ Certification
• Ability to work long hours in the evenings and over weekends
• Qualification in ITIL is an added advantage
Working hours, patterns and environment
40 hours a week. In some cases you may have to work shifts, including evenings and weekends.
You'll work in an office and will spend most of your time at a computer.
You may have to travel to different sites to help users.
Qualified applicants should send their Application Letter and Detailed CVs on or before
5pm on 14th February 2020 i
ndicating the position applied for as the subject line.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Reporting to the Assistant System Administrator, the ICT Support Assistant will be responsible for providing first line help desk support to Stima DT Sacco Employees and users who have partnered with the Society.
Schedule: Full time