The UN-HABITAT Data Analysis Support internship is for 6 months.
The Internship is UNPAID and full-time.
Interns work five days per week (35 hours) under the supervision of a staff member in the department or office to which they are assigned.
Daily responsibilities will depend on the individual's background; the intern's assigned office as well as the internship period.
Under the direct supervision of the Chief, Global Urban Observatory, the intern will:
- Contribute to gathering relevant urban data from various sources.
- Participate in compilation, computation and analysis of SDG/NUA indicators and other urban indicators.
- Participate in compilation, computation and analysis of City Prosperity Index Indicators for various cities.
- Contribute to developing statistical annexes of flagship reports.
- Contribute to any other assignment as required.
: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience
: one month
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Want to see how you rank against other applicants?
Get detailed analysis on Fuzu Instant Feedback
Sign up to learn more