ABOUT ONE ACRE FUND Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. We provide quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural trainings to improve harvests. We measure our success by our ability to make farmers more prosperous: On average, farmers harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
We are growing quickly. We currently serve more than 800,000 farm families in Eastern and Southern Africa, with more than 7,500 full-time staff, and we aim to serve 1 million farm families by 2020.
We are currently seeking to hire an Enrollment Project Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting our enrollment strategy execution and spearheading key enrollment projects in support of our Program Design and Field Operations team overall goal of serving more farm families every year. We have highly ambitious goals to ensure a sustainable program growth yearly.
The Enrollment Project Specialist will work closely with relevant members of the Field Operations team, as well as other departments such as Print, Logistics, Program Innovations, Product Innovations and Business Operations. He/She will ensure on-time, accurate communication to HQ stakeholders and ensure that the field team understands strategy and execution in specified work streams.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Lead & Communicate on Key Enrollment Projects (60%)
- Lead and coordinate process of production of client-facing marketing and training materials, in particular, product kits, product catalogs, marketing sheets, product cards, etc.
- Liaising with other departments to develop and QC client contracts.
- Plays a key role in running Enrollment Working group, leading certain discrete meetings and ensuring that the calendar remains on task.
- Assisting with discreet strategic/analytical projects such as running staff surveys, writingenrollment reports, and developing enrollment Key Performance indicators.
- Collaborate with other departments, including Business Operations, Communications, and Product Innovations to ensure enrollment activities and processes run smoothly.
- Lead on stakeholder communication about Field Focus and offer strategies on enrollment performance.
- Lead in planning for enrollment events such as annual enrollment inspiration day.
Field Visit Role (30%)
- Be a thought partner on feasibility of enrollment strategies in the field.
- Create enrollment field work tools on need basis that aid in implementation of annual strategy.
- Spear head enrollment research on assigned projects.
Data analysis and report writing (10%)
- Support on creating enrollment dashboards and data interpretation for report writing.
- Support in writing memos or support documents to key stakeholders.
You will undertake any other additional duties assigned by your Manager.
CAREER GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
We are seeking exceptional professionals with 1 year + of work experience. Candidates who fit the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Strong work experience in a busy working environment.
- Undergraduate degree holders.
- An analytical and flexible mindset: ability to look at a situation and determine what data is needed to make a strong decision. Preference for strong data analysis skills, and experience working with huge data sets and formula.
- Fluency with Microsoft Excel/Word/powerpoint and Google Sheets/Google Docs.
- Ability to work independently, lead meetings and move work forward quickly.
- Strong oral and written English communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to coordinate with different teams with a high level of professionalism.
- Attention to detail, strong work planning skills with the ability to juggle many projects simultaneously without missing any critical tasks.
- Able to work in rural cased areas in Kenya.
PREFERRED START DATE
As soon as possible
Commensurate with experience
Health insurance, paid time off
SPONSOR INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES
No;Must have existing rights to work in Kenya.
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.orgaddress. Please report any suspicious communication here (**********),but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.