The incumbent in the position is responsible for keeping the best cleanness and maintaining outmost hygiene & sanitization within Kitchens and Restaurant related areas in accordance with the operating procedures and Nairobi Street Kitchen standards.
Education And Experience :
KCSE or equivalent technical school.
Minimum 1 year of experience
• Responsible for adherence to all organizational policies and procedures - to follow all given standards and cleaning procedures.
• Performs cleaning programme with a view to excelling in the highest international standards for hygiene, sanitation, and safety.
• Inspects items from dishwashers to ensure they are presentable for guest use.
• Cleans sorts and returns all kitchen utensils and silver to their proper area.
• Disposes of all kitchen garbage including boxes.
• Maintains all kitchen equipment in good working order after given instructions by Chief Steward
• Maintain and clean the dishwashing machine.
• Report malfunctions to the appropriate department.
• Reports shortages and guards against theft and wastage.
• Ensures hygiene and cleanliness in the work area at all times.
• Performs any task as per management instruction and/or operational requirements
: Vocational school
Required relevant work experience
: 12 months
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:
- the official certificate for your highest education
Want to see how you rank against other applicants?
Get detailed analysis on Fuzu Instant Feedback
Sign up to learn more