This is an entry positon in technical services in the University, and appointment is either on permanent and pensionable terms or on a two (2) year renewable performance-based contract, depending on age, citizenship,
or any other reason.
Applicants must have:
A Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Psychology or its equivalent from an accredited and recognized university.
Applicants must have a minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience in a busy Laboratory or Research
Institution with proven Integrity, independence, innovativeness and compliance to deadlines
In addition, applicants Must
• Be registered with the relevant professional body (where applicable).
• Should show active involvement in International/Continental/ Regional/ National/ Local/ Community
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
• Maintenance of inventory
• Setting up and clearing after procedures
• Troubleshooting hardware and software problems
• Assist in the development of procedures and/or methods for laboratory use
• Provide computing assistance as needed with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook as needed
• Assist in preparing for and conducting lab and research activities as needed
• Set up of laboratory equipment required for specific tests
• Making appointments and booking of lab slots
• Administering general discipline and conduct of students during lab session
• Planning preventive maintenance, cleaning, security and safety of lab equipment’s according to
• Guide students during fieldwork
• Performing any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience
: 2 years
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Want to see how you rank against other applicants?
Get detailed analysis on Fuzu Instant Feedback
Sign up to learn more