Support Project Management team for excellent execution. Be the reference for Quality & Excellence culture, process and tools within Project Office. Ensure compliance to all requirements from Project Management process and GE standards. Foster Quality Assurance in all execution areas. Assure we fulfill all contractual commitments provided to the Customer.
1. At Project Launch:
• Read, understand and analyze the Project Contract in terms of QA/QC.
• Provide the Contract QA/QC requirements to the Project Team and support Function Kick-Off meetings to ensure that all Contract specific requirements are transmitted to all stakeholders (Suppliers, GE2GE, …).
• Define the Project specific processes and documents as per Contract Requirements and/or to meet Customer requirements.
• Consolidate lessons learned from previous projects in order to make them actionable to prevent issues.
• Define with Project Director the strategy for Quality Assurance.
• Issue the Project Quality Plan and Inspection Test Plan and get them approved by the Customer. Ensure communication to and use by the Functions2. During Project Execution:
• Implement, support, monitor compliance with project processes & tools (PGR, DMS, NCR/CoQ)
• Prepare and Coordinate with Customer and Supply Chain quality Inspections as per ITP to obtain full approval and follow-up of punch points.
• Manage the Databook (project quality records) preparation and delivery, assuring compliance with customer requirements: track, submit timely & get approval by the Customer.
• Monitor project process performance on periodic basis (Lagging metrics: VoC score, Escaping defects, Cost of Non Quality)
• and implement/lead appropriate actions to improve results.
• Lead the VoC process, making sure we receive periodic answers from the customer and treat them accordingly.
• Ensure relevance of all non-conformities including cost of non-quality data related to the Project.
• Support Project Director for the analysis & management of Cost of non-quality, the related claim process, curative and containment, corrective and preventive actions associated.
• Obtain Customer approval of Non Conformity curative plan when relevant.
• Gather, analyze, circulate feedback to the organization (VoC, LL, Close Out)3. Site Preparation:
• Adapt to the project all best practices for execution at site erection phase. Support Site Preparation Leader/Site Manager for the preparation of all resources needed for excellent execution at site, including trainings, personal qualifications, proper information, etc.
• Site execution:
* (*if no Site Quality Technician):
• Ensure execution as per GE requirements (valid documents, control plan)
• Ensure qualification of staff & maintenance of tools, (calibration, parameter recording, qualifications for measurement, welding, painting…)
• Ensure quality records are done as per control plan and support coordination with 3rd party/customer
• Perform process audits at site
* (*by PQE yearly or as per need, even if Site Quality Technician), including but not limited to:- Control and distribution of documents- Control of measurement and tests devices - Storage and preservation- Welding process- Painting process- Material traceability- Personal qualifications for special processes- Quality records
• Support the preparation of documents to protect GE in case of third party claims.
• Ensure the execution of the process from Red Mark to As-Build documentation.
: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience
: 5 years
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Want to see how you rank against other applicants?
Get detailed analysis on Fuzu Instant Feedback
Sign up to learn more
We are looking for a driven, creative and independent person to join a high-performing, flexible team as aResearch and Operations Managerto support PAD’s new...
From Precision Agriculture For Development - Nairobi Area
Published a month ago
Job Summary Our client in the automotive sector seeks to recruit a Brand Manager. He/she will manage the Heavy Commercial Fleet Brand effectively, efficiently...
From Human Capital Synergies (Hcs) Africa Ltd - Nairobi Area
Published a month ago
Job Description Reporting to the Country Director, the Team leader will have overall responsibility and accountability of the programme which includes overall...
From Ion - Nairobi Area
Published a month ago
Our client in the automotive sector seeks to recruit a Brand Manager. He/she will manage the Heavy Commercial Fleet Brand effectively, efficiently and...
From Human Capital Synergies Africa Ltd - Nairobi Area
Published 25 days ago