Marketing: Defining, marketing and protecting the Standard Bank brand across our business – including specialist advice and activity for specific countries and business units.
This position is responsible for leading the planning and execution of digital marketing efforts, focusing on digital innovation and experience ; brand marketing, display, SMS, and omni-channel strategies to drive traffic, revenue and new customers with a strong focus on integrating new emerging technology and innovation.
Digital experience and Engagement
• Directs the user experience across websites, applications and other channels to develop innovative, meaningful and differentiated digital experiences
• Transforms media and site analytics into actionable strategies that can be implemented across the full spectrum of marketing and communication activities
• Collaborate with Digital Innovation and Business teams throughout product design to ensure delivery meets requirements and expectations
• Focus on driving digital first strategy; help to ideate, adopt, and integrate strategically aligned emerging technology throughout the company and becoming a champion of digital innovation throughout multiple touch points for our consumer.
• Drive an integrated omni-channel approach in creating marketing programs to drive upper funnel awareness
• Lead our growing display programs, optimizing programmatic display buys, identifying new segments, managing concurrent campaigns, managing creative asset delivery, timely launches, effective delivery, media buying and post-campaign reporting.
• Build out and maintain a full SMS strategy working with multiple departments to get buy-in ultimately growing the database with customer information and provide a great experience for our consumers
Direct and coordinate Communications content for both External and Internal audiences
• Strategically lead the content and look and feel of all communication platforms in the country/Business Unit to ensure that they are in line with the user requirements and brand guidelines and deliver to what matters to all our target customers and segments with local nuances.
• Drive content development programmes where necessary to ensure content project plans are delivered and that content refreshes and updates managed appropriately.
• Drive content syndication and integration across and between all platforms where necessary
• Optimise usage of the web content management system/s that power the sites in your portfolio, working closely with IT and the vendors to ensure that all relevant features are used optimally and that relevant team members/stakeholders are trained appropriately
• Ensure that content management processes and workflows and governance processes are in place to ensure audit trails are in place and all compliance requirements are met.
• Ensure that brand equity & reputation is protected across all activities driven.
• Collaborate with marketing managers, business stakeholders and specialist teams to ensure the content supports and aligns with marketing and eCommerce objectives.
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end to end customer experience across multiple channels and customer engagement points in order to make recommendations to improve content.
• Collaborate with the all-Digital Marketing teams to continually research and identify opportunities to enhance the online customer engagement experience to continually optimise content on the platform/s in your portfolio.
Website and Digital Marketing Properties Management
• Understand the Digital Presence, Digital Marketing Eco-system and strategy for Stanbic Bank
• Monitor and evaluate all the digital presences within the portfolio to ensure they are up-to-date and relevant and that they comply with the content, Brand and CI guidelines.
• Source statistics on usage for all digital presences in your portfolio and provide reports that are relevant to various stakeholders’ requirements.
• Research and guide on latest digital trends in digital platforms and promote best practice.
• Manage banner bookings and the banner schedule and ensure all digital presences reflect the bookings made.
• Drive and/or participate in digital presence development projects ensuring that marketing play a key role in all content management
• Develop and embed all content management, design and Analytics processes and operating models through strong collaboration with all key stakeholders and driving change management processes where necessary
• Ensure that projects are delivered on time by problem solving, facilitating solutions and, where necessary, escalating significant delays to the project managers (business unit marketing manager).
• Identify opportunities to improve the digital presence processes, governance, documentation, templates and outputs in line with business requirements.
Manage the development of digital platforms strategies, planning and execution
• Help implement integrated digital and social media marketing strategies (including social, mobile, email and web) for the country/Business Unit, working closely with the External Affairs and Corporate Communications Senior Manager, Marketing team, Group Digital Marketing, Social media teams and agencies to drive a consumer focussed solution.
• Develop and implement strategies to increase online traffic to Stanbic Bank websites and digital platforms and social media platforms aligned with business objectives.
• Work closely with eCommerce Marketing teams to ensure activities are aligned.
• Ensure effective implementation of digital marketing campaigns for the brand and products and services by providing campaign strategy, planning and measurement factoring in business goals and strategies.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of the digital user experience design processes and customer experience strategies ensuring that digital activities support, enhance and/or influence them where appropriate.
• Participate and be integral to the overall marketing and communications strategic planning for the county/Business Unit.
• Act as thought leader and educate the business units and marketing teams on the power of best practices and emerging opportunities in your area of specialisation.
• Research and keep up to date on digital, direct and social media trends and recommend new ways in which innovations can enhance the effectiveness and performance of activities.
• Partner with all parts of the business such as IT, Digital Banking, Group Interactive Marketing and Social Media teams, working in embedded and/or cross-functional teams where necessary.
Manage Digital Marketing Resources.
• Oversee the development and maintenance of allocated budgets that are consistent with the financial guidelines provided by the business unit and Marketing and Communications.
• Demonstrate return on investment of internal communications, Public Relations, digital, direct and social media marketing activities.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Degree in Digital Marketing/ Bachelor of Commerce- Digital and Social Media Marketing
Diploma in Communications and Digital Marketing
Minimum 7 years’ experience in Digital Marketing and User Experience Design
Memberships to professional bodies, is added advantage
Sales Representative Requirements: Diploma in business, marketing, economics or related field. Experience in sales. Experience in a relative industry is a plus...
From Imarisha Mabati - Nairobi Area
Published a month ago
3. Essential Minimum Qualifications and Professional Experience Required- University degree in Marketing; E-Commerce; Business Administration; Computer Science...
From Unhcr - Nairobi Area
Published a month ago
Salary Currency: Kenyan Shilling Job Description • Design digital media campaigns according to business goals • Coordinate and manage the creation of all...
From Datagate - Nairobi Area
Published 25 days ago
Job Summary Digital Media Specialist, is responsible for leading our digital marketing efforts. Has the ability to use latest digital marketing technologies...
From Datagate - Nairobi Area
Published 25 days ago