Reporting to the Senior Manager, Internal Audit (Nairobi), the Manager Internal Audit will conduct audits of IRC international program locations and functions. The audits will be designed to identify risks to achieving the IRC’s strategic, operational, reporting and compliance objectives; assess the adequacy of internal controls to mitigate identified risks; access the effectiveness and efficiency of IRC operations; and recommend appropriate actions to reduce associated risks. The audits will focus on evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of global and local processes and controls.
The Manager Internal Audit will not only strive to provide the highest level of professional service but also maintain the highest ethical standards and due professional care in their work.
Plan and conduct international program office and functional audits and special reviews.
• Manage work plans and supervise project staff as required.
• Draft audit findings that clearly describe the conditions, criteria, cause, and effect and recommendations to correct identified deficiencies and review with appropriate locations/function management.
• Prepare audit reports that include conclusions on the effectiveness of internal controls.
• Assist in monitoring management’s corrective action plan (CAPs) to correct identified deficiencies.
• Assist the Senior Manager, Internal Audit (Nairobi) in continuously improving the audit process through new tools and techniques.
: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience
: 5 years
French (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Want to see how you rank against other applicants?
Get detailed analysis on Fuzu Instant Feedback
Sign up to learn more