• You need to have good knowledge of tool design and fabrication methods. Other necessary manufacturing engineer skills include project management ability, commitment to quality, and familiarity with safety and environmental standards. If you’re also inventive and meticulous, we’d like to meet you.
• Ultimately, you’ll be the one to ensure our production lines work efficiently and effectively to satisfy our customers.
• Evaluate manufacturing processes based on quality criteria, such as efficiency and speed
• Study production and machine requirements
• Develop and test effective automated and manual systems
• Design and install equipment
• Organize and manage manufacturing workflows and resources
• Integrate disparate systems (e.g. equipment handling, transport)
• Optimize facility layouts, production lines, machine operations and network performance
• Resolve issues and delays in production
• Find ways to reduce costs and maximize quality
• Train staff in new and existing processes
• Collaborate with other engineers, contractors and suppliers
• Ensure that manufacturing procedures follow safety and environmental regulations
• Upgrade systems and processes with new technology
• Previous experience as a manufacturing engineer or similar role
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes, fabrication methods and tool design
• Familiarity with manufacturing equipment and quality assurance techniques
• Commitment to health and safety standards and environmental regulations
• Well-versed in relevant software (e.g. CAD, MS Office)
• Project management skills
• Problem-solving ability
• Teamwork skills
• Ability to occasionally work late s
• Degree in Engineering; post-graduate degree is a plus Degree in Engineering; post-graduate degree is a plus
Qualified candidates are required to send their updated CV.
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to help us implement manufacturing processes that result in high-quality products.
Job Summary We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to help us implement manufacturing processes that result in high-quality products. Minimum...
From Potential Staffing Limited - Nairobi Area
Published 10 days ago
Job Summary We are looking for a talented Product Engineer to facilitate the design and manufacturing of our next line of exciting products. As a Product...
From Brightermonday Consulting - Nairobi Area
Published 21 days ago
The Senior Technical Officer, Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) and Regulatory Systems Strengthening (RSS) will have expert skills in pharmaceutical...
From The Us Pharmacopeial - Nairobi Area
Published 25 days ago
Job TypeFixed Term Contractual Legal EntityBAT Kenya plc (KE10) British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice — whether it’s our people or our...
From British American Tobacco (Bat) - Nairobi Area
Published 18 days ago