Company Description Verde Edge Consulting Ltd is a new age executive HR consulting company based in Nairobi-Kenya with operations running throughout the republic. We strive to work with our clients through partnerships and to provide unique workable and value-adding HR solutions to address their existing & emerging needs. We are dedicated to revolutionizing HR practice in the new age through developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients.
Our Client leading Moving, Relocation and Storage Company serving in East Africa and internationally wishes to recruit a Marketing Executive to grow their brand through promoting their services and building partnerships
Responsible for all marketing, client relationship and business development for the company
• Support the company’s marketing plan as a brand champion within the company and in the market.
• Solicit new business for the company as per the set targets.
• Retention of the existing business partnerships as per the parameters set by the management.
• Conduct marketing activities so as to deliver services that satisfy the market segments served by the company.
• Identify market niches and crafting appropriate strategies for reaching existing and potential members through consistent communication of the brand and services in all marketing activities.
• Plan meetings and participate in trade events by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating key participants.
• Support sales staff by relaying customer services requests, scheduling client visits for partnerships and client account analyses.
• Gather market intelligence and attending meetings to provide reports as required
• Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating service characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising.
• Recommend additional services that will satisfy various market segments based on market research findings.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational and networking opportunities.
• Diploma/Degree Holder
• Minimum of 3 years of working experience in sales or marketing
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Relationship building skills and ability to influence
• Negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Result and goal-driven and able to work under minimal supervision.
• Attention to detail
• Good time management
• Maintain confidentiality
• Demonstrate a high level of contribution in working with others to make the team successful in achieving sales targets.
Indicate current salary and Expected Salary on your CV.
Interested Candidates are encouraged to apply by 17th February 2020 by 5 pm
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.