WHO WE ARE
Moko Home + Living is a growing company bursting with innovation, creativity and passion. Our customers dream of a better night's sleep, a welcoming place to host their guests, a fun and safe place for their children to play. But they tell us this isn't easy - they have to settle for low-quality furnishings or break the bank. Join us in building the products, the brand and the network to put quality living within everyone's reach. Here’s what our team has accomplished in the few years since our founding:
Reached over 100,000 Kenyan homes with our products • Attracted global investment to continue fuelling our growth and vision Supported the growth of over 200 small furniture businesses across the country • Grown from a start-up to mid-sized company
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Moko’s goal is to change the way people experience their everyday home. We have an ambitious development pipeline that spans mattresses to sofas with the goal of making our customers’ dream of leading a modern lifestyle a reality. We’re looking to add a Marketing Manager (aka Chief Fuss Maker) who will be responsible for lead Moko’s marketing strategy and activities. You'll be an excellent project manager who is able to juggle a variety of tasks under tight timelines. You'll put into use your knowledge of marketing strategy to create remarkable communications and content for current and future Moko fans. Finally, you'll be excellent people manager, who can motivate and grow the team.
**THE ROLE IN BRIEF
Own and implement the marketing strategy for Moko**
• Manage the team to create and distribute content that is remarkable, and leads to both sales and brand love
• Continuously improve our channel strategy, making sure we are always finding new and effective ways to reach our customers, including both digital and traditional channels
• Conduct research and analysis of customer behaviour to inform our content and channel strategies
Measure and achieve key targets
• Set, cascade, and continuously review key results for the team, with a focus on targets of reach (aka ‘All eyes on moko’), engagement (aka ‘Moko-love’), and leads
• Analyse performance of marketing activities against targets, and identify drivers of each activity’s ability to meet the targets
• Set and manage the budget for all marketing activities, including digital advertising, offline advertising, and content production
Lead and grow a motivated team
• Provide 1-on-1 coaching for all direct reports to keep them inspired
• Manage daily and weekly activities of the team to create a high-performing team where key results are always met
• Plan for the teams capacity needs and hire additional teammates as needed
Manage internal and external stakeholders
• Identify and manage outsourced providers to help us achieve our goals, e.g. graphic designers, media stations, etc.
• Build and sustain relationships with peers from other Moko teams to ensure smooth collaboration
• Sustain relationships with Moko’s marketing advisors to help us continuously iterate our market strategy
CAREER GROWTH + COMPENSATION
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the management team. Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.
ARE YOU OUR DREAM CANDIDATE?
• You have deep knowledge and management experience in developing marketing content and campaigns
• You are conversant with digital marketing and can take ownership of digital marketing strategy
• You are talented in managing people to achieve their goals, while sustaining a fun team environment
• You are an analytical thinker, and you frequently make decisions based on data and quantitative analysis
• You are an exceptional project manager and able to come up with and execute a detailed plan
• You thrive when you are able to take initiative to solve problems and come up with more efficient ways of achieving your goals
Responsible for lead Moko’s marketing strategy and activities.
Job Summary Responsible for lead Moko’s marketing strategy and activities. Minimum Qualification:Bachelor Experience Level:Senior level Experience Length:...
From Moko Home+Living - Nairobi Area
Published 9 days ago
WHO WE ARE Moko Home + Living is a growing company bursting with innovation, creativity, and passion. Our customers dream of a better night's sleep, a welcoming...
From Moko Home + Living - Nairobi Area
Published 3 days ago