3. Feb, 10:24 Ad ID:2470292 Marketing & Sales Manager Nairobi CBD Nairobi Details Employer Jibu Kenya Company Industry Retail & FMCG Work Type Full time Job...
From Jibu Kenya - Nairobi Area
Published 16 days ago
Our client, Kasha Technologies Ltd (kasha.co), an exciting and fast-growing eCommerce start-up company in East Africa focused on women’s health and personal...
From Virtual Hr - Nairobi Area
Published 16 days ago
9. Mar, 20:43 Ad ID:2575430 Head of Sales & Marketing Nairobi CBD Nairobi Details Application Deadline 2021-04-22 Years Experience 5 years Minimum...
From Digital Events Ltd - Nairobi Area
Published 12 days ago
DescriptionAt the heart of entrepreneurship, Endeavor is a mission-driven, global organization leading the high-impact entrepreneurship movement. Endeavor was...
From Endeavor - Nairobi Area
Published 8 days ago
Reporting to the Country Director for Jibu Kenya – This individual will work with a dynamic team across the region as well as agency partners, global, finance, operation, product development to develop and execute strategic initiatives and holistic marketing plans to drive sales and strengthen the Jibu brand across Kenya.
• Create and execute campaigns whilst tracking overall success.• Overall responsibility for marketing strategy and execution of the Jibu brand – Rwanda/Goma.
• Lead trade events to grow the brand more.
• Work directly with the existing franchisee’s network and build a strong relationship, work with them to ensure local area marketing is successful and provide the tools of success.
• Project Management – Including forecasting, brand management and implementation of communication plans.
• Unlock new business opportunities through effective marketing to ensure the Jibuco and its franchisee network meet their growth targets.
• Manage the marketing budget and calendar.
• Ensure annual events, conferences are a success – Use every creativity to make the brand stand out.
• Make recommendations for new products, promotions, and alternatives ways to reach key target markets.
• Lead the planning and execution of point of sale and marketing material to support promotions.
• Support new franchisee launches via consumer research, and go to market strategy
• Lead social media and digital marketing strategy to increase followers and engagements across multiple platforms
• Support local franchisee stores with marketing plans to drive sales.
• Ensure local marketing campaigns are consistent with global strategy and leverage global best practices.
Required relevant work experience