Society Vision: To redefine financial wellness
Stima DT Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Limited (Stima Sacco) is a leading countrywide, fast growing and licensed DTS (Deposit Taking Sacco). In order to achieve the planned growth, the Sacco is looking for a qualified and competent person to fill the following vacancy:
**MARKETING OFFICER-1 POSITION
Key Duties and Responsibilities**
1) Conducting marketing activities so as to deliver products and services that satisfy the market segments served by the Society.
2) Designing, preparing and disseminating relevant corporate information to members through appropriate media.
3) Designing and developing products and services that will satisfy various market segments based on market research findings.
4) Identifying market niches and crafting appropriate strategies for reaching existing and potential members.
5) Identifying target markets and potential ones and designing ways to consistently communicate the brand and products in all marketing activities.
Key Qualification and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
• Post graduate Diploma in Marketing will be an added advantage.
• A Diploma in Business related filed in combination with qualifying experience of five years may be accepted in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree.
• A minimum of four (4) years relevant experience will be a requirement.
• A person of integrity, team player with effective communication skills.
• Ability to work under strict deadlines and targets.
Qualified applicants should send their Application Letter and Detailed CVs on or before
5pm on 14th February 2020 i
ndicating the position applied for as the subject line.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the job holder will be responsible for the management of the sales force and business development and marketing.
Schedule: Full time