The World Food Programme is the food assistance branch of the United Nations and the world’s largest humanitarian organization addressing hunger and promoting food security.
1. Logistics Officer, CST II, Nairobi
2. Programme Assistant G4
3. Corridor Service Manager – Consultant level II
4. Aviation Assistant SC5
5. Human Resources Assistant
6. Social Protection Consultant
7. Programme Data Management Intern
8. Food Quality and Safety Intern
9. Nutrition Information Management Intern
10. Emergency Preparedness & Response Intern
11. Budget & Programming Intern
We are looking to employ an HRA with outstanding administrative and communication skills. The Role holder stationed inRumuruti, Laikipia County. As the HRA, you...
From Rama Homes Limited - Nairobi Area
Published 24 days ago
Job Summary Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position. Minimum Qualification:Bachelor Experience Level:Mid level...
From Anonymous Employer - Nairobi Area
Published 23 days ago
The United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) is the United Nations headquarters in Africa and the representative office of the Secretary-General. We support...
From United Nations - Nairobi Area
Published a month ago
Responsibilities • Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization • Designs job descriptions with KPI to...
From Aurama Solutions Limited - Nairobi Area
Published 20 days ago