The World Food Programme is the food assistance branch of the United Nations and the world’s largest humanitarian organization addressing hunger and promoting food security.
1. Logistics Officer, CST II, Nairobi
2. Programme Assistant G4
3. Corridor Service Manager – Consultant level II
4. Aviation Assistant SC5
5. Human Resources Assistant
6. Social Protection Consultant
7. Programme Data Management Intern
8. Food Quality and Safety Intern
9. Nutrition Information Management Intern
10. Emergency Preparedness & Response Intern
11. Budget & Programming Intern
JOB PURPOSE The Regional Bureau in Nairobi (RBN) provides strategic guidance, policy/technical support and direction to WFP operations and activities in nine...
From World Food Programme (Wfp) - Nairobi Area
Published 12 days ago
The Regional Bureau in Nairobi (RBN) provides strategic guidance, policy/technical support and direction to WFP operations and activities in nine countries...
From World Food Programme - Nairobi Area
Published 11 days ago
1. University degree in Business Administration; An advanced university degree is an advantage. 2. At least one year working experience working as an...
From International Organization For Migration - Nairobi Area
Published a day ago