Society Vision: To redefine financial wellness
Stima DT Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Limited (Stima Sacco) is a leading countrywide, fast growing and licensed DTS (Deposit Taking Sacco). In order to achieve the planned growth, the Sacco is looking for a qualified and competent person to fill the following vacancy:
**NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR - 1 POSITION
Duties and Responsibilities**
1. Drafting of network policy and procedures
2. Monitoring network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
3. Maintaining detailed inventories identifying equipment, location, purpose and maintenance schedules.
4. Installing, configuring, and testing of network equipment.
5. Protecting network equipment against security attacks through proper application of firewalls, anti-virus, malware and any intrusion or exploit detection and prevention tools and protocols
6. Backing up of all network configurations
7. Providing level 2 support
8. Effecting Network upgrades, apply revisions to host system firmware and software.
9. Maintaining records of equipment inventory
10. Providing monthly reports on network availability, incidences, and system breaches and recommend possible improvements.
Key Qualifications and Skills
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education from a recognized University.
• CCNP Certification.
• 5 + years proven experience in a Network Administration role.
• Ability to work long hours in the evenings and over weekends
• Qualification in ITIL is an added advantage
Qualified applicants should send their Application Letter and Detailed CVs on or before
5pm on 14th February 2020 i
ndicating the position applied for as the subject line.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Reporting to the Head of ICT, the Network Administrator will be responsible for managing the Society’s network and communication infrastructure. Day-to-day management of Wide Area Network and Local Area Network. Managing network devices including but not limited to firewalls, switches, routers, and wireless devices.
Schedule: Full time