• Master’s degree in pediatrics (MMED PEADS)
• Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBCHB)
• Registered with the Kenya Medical practitioners and Dentists
• Have current annual retention certificate by the Kenya
Medical practitioners and Dentists Council.
• Provide guidance in their departments as consultants in their
• Train students attached to the department
• Perform general pediatrics treatment, procedures as needed
to preserve patient’s health safely
• Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination
information to diagnose medical condition of patients
• Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed
treatments with patients
• Monitor patient’s conditions and progress and reevaluate
treatments as necessary
• Any other duty assigned by the superiors from time to time.
: Post-graduate education
Required relevant work experience
: 2 years
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Want to see how you rank against other applicants?
Get detailed analysis on Fuzu Instant Feedback
Sign up to learn more