• Bachelor of Pharmacy degree from a recognized institution
• Successfully completed one (1) year Internship from a recognized
• Registration license from the Medical Practitioners and Dentists
• Registration by pharmacy and poison board.
• Quantification and forecasting of pharmaceutical and non pharmaceuticals in their respective units
• Participate in pharmacovigilance and other drug safety measures
• Provide guidance on proper drug storage and handling
• Supervise and train students attached to their units
• Any other duty assigned by the superiors from time to time
: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience
: 12 months
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Want to see how you rank against other applicants?
Get detailed analysis on Fuzu Instant Feedback
Sign up to learn more