Tangaza University College is moving towards becoming a full university. As befits an institution of higher learning, we are committed to academic excellence and the personal transformation of our students, both lay and religious. The following vacancy have arisen within the University College and requires to be filled:
•A holder of master's Degree in Guidance and Counselling, or Counselling or Clinical Psychology from an accredited University.
•Expected to work for 45 hours a week.
•Demonstrable history of displaying excellent clinical judgement.
•Minimum Two years working experience in an academic environment.•Confident interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
•Remarkable professionalism and solid work ethic.
•Analyticalthinkerwithstrongproblem-solving and conflict-resolution skills.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1.Provide individual and group counseling based on student needs.
2. Help students understand and overcome social and/or behavioral problems through individual and group counseling.
3. Work with students to develop skills, such as organization, time management, and effective self-management and
4. Collaborate with staff, administrators, and parents to help students succeed.
5. Deliver on self-management lessons on topics, such as self-care, mental health, and wellbeing, drug abuse.
6. Identify and report possible cases of neglect or abuse.
7. Coordinate the activities and formation of the peer counsellors.
8. Work closely with the accompaniers.
9. To lecture a maximum of two units per semester(separate contract).
10.Any other duty given by the Dean of Students.
: Post-graduate education
Required relevant work experience
: 2 years
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Want to see how you rank against other applicants?
Get detailed analysis on Fuzu Instant Feedback
Sign up to learn more