We areseeking to hire a Real Estate Manager to oversee the smooth running of the estate amenities and operations.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
· Coordination and Supervision to ensure that Company provides and maintains the highest levels of service in accordance with the Estate’s mission, vision, policies and procedures.
· To develop and maintain a comprehensive electronic database of all the houses in the estate with all the particulars of the house number, current tenant, telephone number, property owner or resident, and email address.
· Ensure compliance of the Resident’s Constitution and report any breaches to the Company Executive Committee.
· Communicate decisions of the Company Executive Committee to residents.
· Work closely with the Executive Committee and attend meetings scheduled by the Company as secretary of the EC and liaise with the organizing secretary on minutes and follow-up actions.
· Support the EC in enforcing the Constitution of the Estate.
· Maintain regular contact with the Kenya Association of Residents Association (KARA) and other authorities and attend their meetings on behalf of Real Estate.
· To work with the County Government and other local authorities and Government agencies to ensure the interests of residents are met and attend all meeting with both local authorities and the County Government.
· Any other duties reasonably assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
· Degree/diploma in Business Administration, Finance, Sales Marketing, Commerce, or any other real estate related field.
Computer Literate in MS Office and general IT skills.
Over 3 years’ experience working within the property/real estate environment with at least 1-year management or supervisory experience.
Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal interaction. Excellent negotiation, problem solving, dispute resolution and critical thinker. Enthusiastic team-player who is detail-oriented and action-focused.
Positive attitude and energetic.