Company Description BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team. With a strong commitment to encouraging future and current team members to “Unlock the Best You!” the BIC People Promise reinforces the principle that people are at the heart of its business success. BIC is committed to its team members and to the promise of helping them unlock their full potential.
Establish, coordinate and direct the strategies in the allocated Region in order to ensure the achievement of company objectives, this position will be based in Kenya.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Report on regional sales results
- Evaluate store and individual performances
- Accurate Forecasting for the region
- Distributor management
- Field sales team coaching and management
- 3rd Party performance management
- Analyse regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth per channel and category
- Create sales goals for key stores and communicate them to store management
- Prepare sales reports and submit your findings and analysis to senior management
- Serve as the point of contact with vendors, distributors and sales team in your region
- Inform senior management of any discrepancies or issues with sales team goals and results
Academic background and experience
- Bachelor’s degree required (merchandising, sales, marketing or related field)
- 10+ years’ experience in the FMCG industry preferred
- Basic accounting skills required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great motivational and communication skills
- Ability to read, analyse and generate reports, market analyses
Note: Your application for this position does not guarantee an offer. The skills and experience required for this job will determine the success of your application.
Applications (CV + cover letter) including Job Requisition Number should be sent to ********** by no later than 21 February 2020.