To Manage Sales Team productivity through daily Performance Monitoring. Ensure seamless procedures in Recruitment, Training and Performance management of Sales Teams Growth of Liability, Asset, Bancassurance and quality loan book in the Retail space through the Sales Teams.
• Bachelors degree in any social Sciences
• Diploma in sales and marketing
• Advanced knowledge in marketing and credit risk management.
• Good analytical skills especially using the business analysis tools
• At least 5 years related experience.
i. Sales Consultant Productivity
• Maintain Sales Consultant tracking tool for periodic monitoring of the production of the various branch units
• Review the branch/overall trends and advise on way forward.
• Assist the branches in taking performance redemptive measures to restore business to the acceptable trends.
• Advising segment leadership from time to time on the key challenges affecting business performance and how best to counter them.
• Supporting branches and Senior credit Analyst on loan processes and redemptive measures
ii. Sales Consultant Recruitment
• Support branches in the Sales Consultant recruitment processes
• Advise the branch on the key Sales Consultant requirements for smooth intake
• Align potential Sales Consultant documentation to the HR requirements
• Advise the Segment and branch on best on-boarding practice (BP)
• Optimization of Sales Consultant numbers always
iii. Training Role
• Co-ordinate Sales Consultant trainings at branch/Regional or global levels in liaison with HR training
• Taking part in the development of the Sales Consultant training curriculum and calendar
• Walking through the Sales Consultant onboarding process end to end to ensure a shorter learning curve for the Sales Consultant.
• Supporting branch/Region/business in the actual Sales Consultant training when called upon
iv. Reporting Role
• Report to the senior management the sales trends and way-forward
• Ensure updated sales reports are sent periodically in liaison with the business analysts
• Support in the fixing of any shortcomings in the sales units
• Avail the sales trends for interpretation by the segment and branches
v. Liaison Role
• Query handling with regard to Sales Consultant commission
• Co-ordinate branch/unit activities with a view to supporting the segment strategy.
• Ensure that all Sales Consultant payroll data is accurately captured.
• Clarify the Sales Consultant model to the branches/units
vi. AML KYC & CFT Responsibilities
• Monitor, on a continuous basis, all transactions to ensure that unusual and suspicious transactions are reported to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)
• Implementing and enforcing the board approved AML, KYC & CFT policy in as far as is applicable within my area of responsibility
• Brand appeal in and outside our Retail relationships through word of mouth advocacy.
• Top of mind positioning of the Faulu brand in the respective corporates.
ii. Schemes Customer Service
• Identify specific schemes customer needs and respond through product development
• Working with marketing through the Head of Retail banking and Bancassurance to ensure a pleasant customer experience.
• Need based cross-selling of all the Bank products and services including Bancassurance.
iii. Monitoring and Control of Bank's portfolio
• Ensuring compliance with Bank's credit policy and Government regulations
• Regularly monitor all non-performing accounts per scheme
• Liaise with the respective scheme leadership to ensure facilitated booking, verification and tracking of clients who have left employment in various schemes.
• Maintain and evaluate quality of Loans to ensure compliance with lending guidelines.
• Advise whenever the MOU covenants need revamping or review for the optimal business.
• Preparation of special business reports on credit disbursements, loan arrears and productivity in each scheme.
iv. Staff functions
• Adopting a proactive and energetic work style to enhance customer/ interdepartmental /branch delight.
• Offer advice to the officers on matters and issues relating to Retail Schemes.
• Upholding the required professional and technical knowledge by attending and contributing to the appropriate Training programmes
• Communicating and reinforcing the AML-CTF compliance culture established by the board
• Implementing and enforcing the board-approved AML, KYC & CFT policy within the Department, Unit or Branch.
: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience
: 5 years
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Want to see how you rank against other applicants?
Get detailed analysis on Fuzu Instant Feedback
Sign up to learn more