Reporting to the Head of Retail Banking and Bancassurance, the role-holder will develop business opportunities in the segment of the bank by creating schemes relationships for growth of the bank products. S/he will ensure deeper penetration of the existing schemes by arranging for outreach activities in liaison with the branch teams.
• A degree in a business-related field i.e. Bachelor of Commerce, Business Studies, Economics or Banking/Finance.
• AKIB or Marketing Course
• Formal training in lending/relationship management
• At least 5 years managerial experience with proven track record for delivery of superior results
• Experience in lending /credit management
i. Business Growth
• Creating strategies for increased schemes penetration.
• Modelling cross-selling initiatives to increase customer wallet share in existing schemes.
• Based on market intelligence, s/he to advise the segment head on the product improvements necessary for a better appeal.
• Identify and propose schemes business Growth Areas (GAs)
• Marketing of the Bank products in the schemes
• Increasing penetration of corporates with our products
• Reintroducing our full product offering to enable us increase customer wallet share through cross-selling
• Improve efficiency in handling Retail customer applications based on informed customer feedback
• Quality management through timely payments
• Brand appeal in and outside our Retail relationships through word of mouth advocacy.
• Top of mind positioning of the Faulu brand in the respective corporates.
ii. Schemes Customer Service
• Identify specific schemes customer needs and respond through product development
• Working with marketing through the Head of Retail banking and Bancassurance to ensure a pleasant customer experience.
• Need based cross-selling of all the Bank products and services including Bancassurance.
iii. Monitoring and Control of Bank's portfolio
• Ensuring compliance with Bank's credit policy and Government regulations
• Regularly monitor all non-performing accounts per scheme
• Liaise with the respective scheme leadership to ensure facilitated booking, verification and tracking of clients who have left employment in various schemes.
• Maintain and evaluate quality of Loans to ensure compliance with lending guidelines.
• Advise whenever the MOU covenants need revamping or review for the optimal business.
• Preparation of special business reports on credit disbursements, loan arrears and productivity in each scheme.
iv. Staff functions
• Adopting a proactive and energetic work style to enhance customer/ interdepartmental /branch delight.
• Offer advice to the officers on matters and issues relating to Retail Schemes.
• Upholding the required professional and technical knowledge by attending and contributing to the appropriate Training programmes
• Communicating and reinforcing the AML-CTF compliance culture established by the board
• Implementing and enforcing the board-approved AML, KYC & CFT policy within the Department, Unit or Branch.
: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience
: 5 years
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Want to see how you rank against other applicants?
Get detailed analysis on Fuzu Instant Feedback
Sign up to learn more