We are looking for 5 internet connection agents in the locations below
Sales Agent locations
Western Nyanza - 1 agent
Thika Road Mall (TRM) area - 1 agent
Langata and Ongata Rongai - 1 agent
Kilimani, Kileleshwa,Waiyaki Way - 1 agent
Fedha-Imara, Komarock - 1 Agent
Please indicate on application which location you are applying for.
What’s in it for you?
We’ll provide on-the-job paid training and resources in a supportive environment that encourages your professional growth. We also offer a competitive compensation package that includes base salary and commission based om the number of connections completed per month.
Take the lead at the front line of our company.
You’ll offer Fiber solutions, identify sales opportunities and provide service for thousands of customers – one at a time. Be a part of a team that passionately cares about customers. Your expert recommendations will ensure customers get the most out of the technology they love.
Every home in Kenya loves to be able to peruse the internet and your will make those dreams come true.
What does it take to deliver best-in-class service and technology?
- Excellent communication skills, professionalism and a desire to close the deal on sales.
- You’ll handle customer service calls answering customers questions for internet packages.
- While you offer solutions and resolve issues, you’ll work to transition each call to a sales opportunity;working to meet daily and monthly sales goals.
- Your consultative approach to customers’ needs will deliver personalized recommendations of Fiber to the home products and services.
- Base salary of 10,000 per month
- Plus commission based on the number of internet connections per month
You must meet a target of 100 connections per month
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
Schedule: Full time