Job Summary Lead the logistics function at the county level- warehouse, custom clearance, inventory management, inland transport, stock ordering and security...
From Bboxx Capital Kenya Limited - Nairobi Area
Published 16 days ago
Job Summary One of the leading packaging brand in the country is looking for a Production Planner Minimum Qualification:Bachelor Experience Level:Senior...
From Uber Africa Solutions - Nairobi Area
Published a month ago
Reports To:Customer Service & Logistics Director Africa Contract type:full time, permanent About us: Diageo is a global leader company in beverage alcohol with...
From Diageo - Nairobi Area
Published a month ago
Job Summary The role of Lead Logistics Product Manager for East Africa is responsible for development of Supply Chain Product families in the high-growth...
From Maersk Kenya - Nairobi Area
Published 9 days ago
Our client a Logistics and Distribution company seeks to hire a Sales and Distribution Manager to drive volume and value growth by optimizing Trade Marketing fundamentals. He or she will aim to position the organization as the preferred supplier/distributor in the region, within the allocated resources.
Experience Level:Management level
Experience Length:3 years
• Development and implementation of a sales and distribution strategy.
• Establishment and implementation of sales and distribution department goals, KPI’s, work plans and operating procedures in line with the company strategic and operational plans.
• Establishment and maintenance of effective and conducive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Development and oversight of implementation of an annual sales and distribution budget.
• Manage and provide strategic direction for continuous improvement in people management processes and systems for all employees reporting to the role.
• Assist sales Supervisors to foster a workplace environment consistent with the company’s mission, core values and culture.
• Conducting monthly performance business reviews and implementing distributor improvement programs focused on improving sales revenue.
• Identifying target accounts, their distribution requirements and developing penetration strategies to increase market share.
• Utilization of the existing field force sales module reporting systems to generate market insights and strategies thereof by optimal coverage initiatives
• Drive the sales team to deliver on trade marketing objectives as well as personal development objectives by maintaining a motivated sales and distribution team.
• Actively coaching the Sales and Distribution team and evaluating their competency in line with emerging business needs.
• Lead the sales and distribution team through KPIs and trade activities to deliver and exceed annual targets
JOB KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
• A minimum first degree in sales and marketing or its equivalent
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a busy organization
• Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
• Excellent analytical/business skills with results focused
• High level of honesty, integrity, speed and attention to detail
• Ability to generate reports weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually
• Strong proficiency in the use of IT
• Ability to cope with responsibility, flexibility and high pressure
Interested candidates should send their CV only in PDF form by31st December 2020. Kindly indicate the position applying for on the subject email.
Important Safety Tips
1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.