• Schedule appointments and meeting existing customers in order to identify and qualify potential prospects and present current product offers.
• Provide professional demonstrations or presentations of Identigate products and services.
• Liaise between Identigate and the customers for up-to-date pricing, service, and the latest product release launches.
• Identify and qualify prospective customers through research, networking, and cold-calling.
• Continuously update all prospects on Identigate product modifications, changes, and enhancements.
• Get up-to-date knowledge of new products, procedures, services, and tools by attending departmental and training meetings.
• Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray Identigate in a positive manner.
• Attend conferences and trade shows, where applicable.
• Use marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant sales management tools.
• Prepare reports for sales and marketing and maintaining accurate expense accounts.
• Update and maintain customer account records, including contact names and numbers for future sales.
• Provide product quotes to customers as needed.
• Aggressively follow up on business opportunities by constant engagement with leads and opportunities in your pipeline.
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
• Achieves assigned productivity and profitability quotas.
• Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Achieves product growth targets for the assigned geography, channel, sales team, or account base.
• Presents sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Suggests actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
• Maintains High client acquisition rates
• Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
We’re looking for a results-driven sales executives to actively seek and engage potential customers.
Schedule: Entry level