The position holder will provide support to the department by undertaking Security, forensic, fraud & other investigations including extracting, analyzing
and interpreting data, gathering evidence, summarizing & reporting information gathered and other complex business information.
1. Bachelors Degree preferably in insurance or business related field
2. Investigation experience in a fraud management in a blue chip company or prior experience of at least 5 years in any law enforcement agency
3. Proven work experience in forensic investigations or having undertaken extensive investigative assignments, in a blue chip company, is mandatory
4. CFE qualification will be an added advantage
5. Knowledge in insurance investigation will be added advantage
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in fraud management, in a Forensic Investigation Department.
1. Perform criminal investigation of all suspected frauds, theft and dishonesty against Jubilee Insurance; Obtain information required to form an initial
assessment of these offences and identify areas of loss; and subsequently, professionally and forensically gather evidence to be used to support
2. Assist in the development and walkthrough implementation of effective measures and strategies for security & fraud risk mitigation across the
company and all business lines
3. Assist in development, configuration and deployment of security technologies & systems to protect company’s assets (tangible and intangible),
systems and personnel
4. Assist in designing effective security, fraud and investigations structures to ensure effective and timely service delivery
5. Prepare investigation reports with the objective of presenting evidence gathered in a professional and concise manner
6. Perform regular reviews of exceptions reported in business information by analyzing, interpreting, summarizing and presenting for further
7. Assist in conducting security & fraud awareness campaigns and as well as training company staff on anti-fraud & security policies and procedures
8. Assist in the overall administration and running of Security, Fraud & Investigations Department
9. Assist in pproviding security alerts, briefings and subsequent guidance to Jubilee insurance more important the marketing team.
10. Assist in the Management of 24/7 CCTV Surveillance Control room, Automated Access Control, Intruder Detection and Alarms systems (Security &
11. Represent the company in courts on prosecution of suspects and as well assist in funds tracing, asset identification and recovery of lost revenue.
12. Liaise with other internal and external stakeholders and National Police departments including CID specialized units and stations where necessary
: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience
: 3 years
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Want to see how you rank against other applicants?
Get detailed analysis on Fuzu Instant Feedback
Sign up to learn more