Company Description Company Overview:Our client is an international company dealing with the handling of perishables across the value chain, with clean and innovative technology. They are seeking to recruit a Service Engineer - Refrigeration for their Kenyan Branch
- Solar Cold Storage
- Install and operate machinery at test sites to make sure the product is working properly and poses
no danger to the end users
- Conduct routine or scheduled inspections of machines and equipment.
- Will need to clean, replace, repair equipment or parts to maintain smooth operation of machinery
- Carry out periodic inspection on the machine, diagnose faults, and rectify any fault.
- Resolve any issues at the work site without interrupting the customer's business or daily activities.
- Work effectively and in the shortest time possible.
- Installation of Unit
- Service and Maintenance of Installed unit
- Service Documentation and Record keeping
- ITI / Diploma/ BE and on-the-job training.
- Knowledge of HVAC , Brazing
- Should have advanced HVAC knowledge Cold Storage/Chiller/AHU etc.
- 2-5 Years’ experience
- Electrical knowledge
- Computer knowledge/MS Office
- Specific technical skills
- Logical thinking
- Communication - English
Application Deadline is 2ndMarch 2020