: Software Development
: IT MANAGER
• Reviewing current systems
• Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
• Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
• Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
• Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
• Preparation of training manuals for users
• Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
• Expertise in current computer hardware and software
• Ability to use one or more development language (C++, PHP, HTML, etc.)
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Eye for detail and identifying problems
• An understanding of business
• Analytical and commercial experience
Diploma or higher in any of below
• business information technology
• business systems engineering
• computer networking and hardware
• computer science
• computer software development
• information technology
• internet engineering
• software engineering.
• Meet local education requirements in a related field
• Preferred 2-4 years of relevant software development experience
Software developer, also known as a computer programmer, plays a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems. The programs created are likely to help businesses be more efficient and provide a better service. Based on the company’s particular requirements, one might be responsible for writing and coding individual programmes or providing an entirely new software resource. The specifications you’ll work on will often come from IT manager.
Schedule: Full time
Reporting to:Manager Service Design Platforms Band:3 Department:Technology Division(SP) Role Purpose: The incumbent will be responsible for the fulfillment of...
From Telkom Kenya - Nairobi Area
Published 16 days ago
Position Description: As a Senior Android engineer you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse...
From D.Light - Nairobi Area
Published 16 days ago
You like being part of a fast-paced work environment, and you can always be counted on to exercise sound judgment. You have a keen eye for identifying potential...
From Ive Bank Of Kenya - Nairobi Area
Published 20 days ago
You'll be playing a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems. The programs you create will make businesses be more...
From Anonymous Employer - Nairobi Area
Published 18 days ago