The holder of this position will lead the design and implementation of surveys and regular data collection meant to provide data necessary for statistics to inform planning and budgeting as well as review of the service delivery strategy.
• Undertake research design, sampling design, data collection, processing and analysis and report writing;·
• Assessment of statistical infrastructure including the quality and use of appropriate sampling frames and sample methodology, geographical information systems, use of information and communication technology.
• Assessment of quality and availability of key indicators in the main statistical domains.
• Consolidation of sector/topic assessments into a full, up to date assessment report/ compendium
• Take lead in the production of the county statistical abstracts.
• Experience in research tool design, data collection and analysis.
• Demonstrated ability and experience in conducting and coordinating surveys (households, business/establishments), data analysis and training professional statisticians.
: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience
: 2 years
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Want to see how you rank against other applicants?
Get detailed analysis on Fuzu Instant Feedback
Sign up to learn more