Reporting to the ICT Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of the Tai Sacco computer and information security systems which includes the IT infrastructure, networks, and data.
1. Academic Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Good LAN & WAN Cisco Networking knowledge
2. Desirable professional qualifications
MCSE or a minimum Certification in a security product
Certified information Systems Auditor
3. Desirable skills, competencies and experience
4-6 years of experience working in ICT networking systems and network security
Experience with WAN and LAN technologies
Knowledge in network access control (NAC) systems, firewalls, routers, incident response techniques. intrusion prevention systems, information security methodologies, authentication protocols and different attack types.
Knowledge in network monitoring systems and log analysis & shipping.
Problem Solving Skills: ability to handle and resolve unstructured problems and new environments. Ability to problems as assets and learning opportunities.
Membership to an IT Security professional body will be an added advantage.
1. Overall responsibility of ensuring that the Sacco ICT Infrastructure (software and hardware) is fully secure and operational at all times to support the business customer experience initiatives.
2. Provide timely ICT support, reports and communication to fulfil all agreed service level agreements with both internal and external stakeholders.
3. Provide leadership in the prudent management of ICT budget and ICT Infrastructure for efficient and effective ICT services.
4. Advise Sacco management on emerging ICT business support matters and facilitate better management decision making and support to ICT.
5. Build the capacity of the Sacco in the optimization of ICT possibilities and resources through policy formulation, ICT infrastructure development and user capacity building.
Interested candidates are advised to email their CV and relevant documents clearly stating the title of the position applied for as the subject matter.
: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience
: 5 years
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Want to see how you rank against other applicants?
Get detailed analysis on Fuzu Instant Feedback
Sign up to learn more